Why a Sports Physiotherapist at Korehab Clinic?
Who is a Sports Physiotherapist
A sports physiotherapist is involved in the prevention and the management of injuries resulting from exercises and sports activities. Professional sports physiotherapist plays a crucial role in the improvement of the performance for athletes and sports players by providing hands on treatment and movement re-education to enhance optimal functional recovery and prevent injury.
- Individualized treatment: Exercises and interventions designed for individual needs
- Injury prevention: Analysis of pain and injury mechanism during or after exercise
- Conditioning: Assessment of physical performance for clients to return back to regular work-out and sports activities
Your Benefits from the Sports Injury Rehabilitation Program at Korehab
The program will be provided based on individual needs from patients and sports players to maximize their leisure sports activities. The sports physiotherapist applies the therapeutic method including individualized exercise program not only for regular patients but also for sports players.
The Sports Physiotherapist at Korehab Clinic Dubai analyzes posture faulty and movement disorder, which probably cause minor to major injuries in daily activities. Through the comprehensive movement assessment and the following rehabilitation program, the risk factors to the movement and the posture will be identified and adjusted accordingly.
In addition, Sports Physiotherapy can improve regular patient’s physical condition with the same conditioning as sports players by providing functional training and systematic management for their improved daily activities and active leisure sports participation.
Sports Physiotherapy Experience at Korehab
Our Sports Physiotherapist, Mr. Deahwan Cho who comes with extensive practical experience can help you for your sports related injuries and prevention & conditioning.
His experience as a highly accomplished Sports Physiotherapist includes the following:
- Sports Physiotherapist at The Korean National Weight Lifting Team
National team management for the World Championships and the Olympics
- Sports Physiotherapist at Samsung Training Center for professional sport team Samsung professional sports team management for basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, table tennis, badminton, taekwondo and wrestling.
- Sports Physiotherapist at Dancer’s Career Development Center
Provision with prediction, prevention, treatment and clinical exercise guidelines for professional dancers (Ballet, modern dance, Korean dance) through functional and physical evaluation analysis of dancers.
What kind of Sports Related injuries can you treat at Korehab?
We have expertise to treat a wide range of sports-related injuries including the following, but not limited to:
- Post-operative injuries
- ACL injury rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff repair
- Meniscus tears
- Works for Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Joints sprains and strains problems
- Tendonitis and bursitis treatment